The health and safety of our residents and employees remain our top priority. To provide a safer and more convenient way to apply/renew your 2020 RESIDENT Sticker/RFID in this time of pandemic, AAVA has shifted most of the application process ONLINE. No need to wait in line at the AAVA Office! You just have to follow these four steps:
STEP 1: APPLY ONLINE
- Go to our website www.aava.com.ph/2020sticker.
- Fill-out the online application form and follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure that your e-mail is working since this will be our main form of communication.
- Submit all necessary documents through our Community Relations Department’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: PAY ONLINE
- You will receive a Billing Statement based on the number of vehicles you indicated in the Application Form. Payment options are also indicated.
- We highly encourage that you pay online to ensure your safety.
- Don’t forget to send us a copy of your proof of payment in the e-mail address indicated in the Billing Statement so we can send you a confirmation e-mail together with the appointment link for the installation.
STEP 3: SET AN APPOINTMENT
- Using the link in the confirmation e-mail, please select the date and time convenient for you. If the time has been crossed out, it means somebody else has taken that slot. You can choose another time or another installer to see if the time is still available.
- When asked, please use the name and e-mail address you used during the application process.
- You will receive an e-mail immediately confirming your appointment with us.
STEP 4: DRIVE-THRU INSTALLATION
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please text our installer at the mobile number indicated in our e-mail to inform him that you are on your way. If you have more than one vehicle, arrange your schedule using this number.
- Our staff will install the sticker and RFID while you are inside our vehicle. For your safety, please stay inside your vehicle.
Stay safe and healthy! For any concerns, please e-mail us at email@example.com.