Starting December 23, 2021, the Onsite National ID registration in Ayala Alabang Village will accept walk-ins from Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM, except holidays (including December 24 and 31).
Before going to the site please download the National ID Application Form (PhilSys Registration Form A1) by clicking the link below:
INSTRUCTIONS: Please accomplish the form at once and have it printed. Bring it together with your ORIGINAL primary valid IDs, such as passport, driver’s license, UMID, etc. If primary ID is not available especially for minors, bring PSA Birth Certificate + supporting secondary supporting documents. Please read the instructions on page 2 of the application form and the list of required supporting documents. Remember: photocopy or scanned copy of documents are not accepted and not required.
IMPORTANT: National ID is currently available for Filipino Citizens only. Please wait for further announcement.
For the picture-taking, please take note of the following PSA guidelines:
• No sandos, sleeveless, shirts, and SHORTS
• Avoid make-up
• Remove eyeglasses, earrings, necklace, piercings, contact lenses
Also, please observe all safety and health protocols:
• Wear face mask
• Wear face shield (recommended; but a must if required by IATF during the day of your appointment)
• Practice social distancing
• Wash your hands often with soap and water or sanitize it with alcohol or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Let our guard check your temperature before entering the venue
• Scan the StaySafe QR Code or fill-out our Health Declaration form at the entrance
• Bring your own ballpen
• If you feel sick, please stay home
Moreover, please note that your ID will NOT be released on the day of onsite registration. It will be delivered to the delivery address you indicated. Delivery will take some time but make sure that your transaction slip or any valid ID is always ready. If someone will receive your PhilID on your behalf do not forget to prepare an additional requirement- authorization letter signed by you.
Should you have any concerns, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.