OPTION 1 – OVER THE COUNTER at AAVA Office
- Monday to Friday at 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Saturday 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 N.N.
OPTION 2 – Online Banking through Bills Payment Online facility for the account of: AYALA ALABANG VILLAGE ASSOCIATION (AAVA)
- Bank of the Philippines Islands
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
OPTION 3 – Over-the-Counter Bills Payment
- BANK NAME: BPI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0331-1001-02
BRANCH LOCATION: ATC ALABANG
- BANK NAME: UNION BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00-127-000208-1
BRANCH LOCATION: ATC MAKATI SUPERMART
Please make all checks payable to AYALA ALABANG VILLAGE ASSOCIATION (AAVA).
- Add/enroll Ayala Alabang Village Association as biller to your account.
- Name and CCODE should be validated by the bank to ensure that your payment will be credited to your account (Ex. Ref. No. C0001).
- Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate posting to your ledger account with AAVA.